CISG ADVISORY COUNCIL
In terms of the Bylaws of the CISG Advisory Council a Council member may elect, at any time, to resign their position or to change their status to that of an Emeritus member. Emeritus members serve on the Council in an advisory capacity and are entitled to attend meetings and participate therein, but they are not entitled to vote.
- 2001-2004 Prof Peter Schlechtriem
- 2005-2007 Prof Jan Ramberg
- 2007-2011 Prof Eric Bergsten
- 2011-2017 Prof Ingeborg Schwenzer
- 2017-2022 Prof Michael Bridge
- 2022-2025 Prof Pilar Perales Viscasillas